Re: Hacking gram.y Error syntax error at or near "MERGEJOIN" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From HuangQi
Subject Re: Hacking gram.y Error syntax error at or near "MERGEJOIN"
Date
Re: Hacking gram.y Error syntax error at or near "MERGEJOIN"
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, thanks a lot for your ideas. But I've done all these things. I've checked the gram.y and kwlist.h files many times but can not find what's wrong. So is there any possibility that the problem comes from something after parser, though it seems it should comes from parser?