Re: Changing the sponsors page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Changing the sponsors page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 1:53 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> Can you provide some evidence of blockage in terms of getting
> people appropriate sponsorship levels?

About 2 years ago a Core team member observed to me that 2ndQuadrant
seemed to fulfil the criteria for the highest level of sponsorship, as
defined on that page currently.

I requested the web page be changed, but nothing was done.

I've been requesting this be re-examined regularly since then.

> The only hold up is getting people to actually edit the page. Which granted
> is always a slow process cause nobody wants to do that.

Which is regrettably not true, because we've volunteered repeatedly to do that.

I have no beef with you JD and these comments are made only in direct
response to your questions.