Re: Review: psql include file using relative path - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gurjeet Singh
Subject Re: Review: psql include file using relative path
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Gurjeet Singh <singh.gurjeet@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 11:59 AM, Josh Kupershmidt <schmiddy@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> Tweaks applied, but omitted the C variable names as I don't think that adds
> much value.

Your rewordings are fine, but the the article "the" is missing in a
few spots, e.g.
 * "uses \ir command" -> "uses the \ir command"
 * "to currently processing file" -> "to the currently processing file"
 * "same as \i command" -> "same as the \i command"

I think "processing" is better (and consistent with the rest of the
comments) than "processed" here:
+ * the file from where the currently processed file (if any) is located.

> New version of the patch attached. Thanks for the review.

I think the patch is in pretty good shape now. The memory leak is gone
AFAICT, and the comments and documentation updates look good.

Attached an updated patch.

If you find it ready for committer, please mark it so in the commitfest app.

Thanks,
--
Gurjeet Singh
EnterpriseDB Corporation