Re: tuple concurrently updated - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Evan Bauer
Subject Re: tuple concurrently updated
Date
List pgsql-admin
Walter,

I agree with your diagnosis of a database corruption, the error message from your attempt to dump essentially provides it:
pg_dump: Fehlermeldung vom Server: FEHLER:  unexpected chunk number 0
(expected 1) for toast value 1261719035 in pg_toast_1340113

With all of the TEXT columns in the table, a corrupted TOAST pointer or (more likely) TOAST table page looks to be the culprit.

I agree that a rebuild seems to be the best (though lengthy) approach.

Your post here was my first introduction to Open Street Map — a fascinating project — thanks.

Cheers,

- Evan

Evan Bauer
eb@evanbauer.com