oracle_fdw with oracle os authentication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Papiernik Anna-AAP053
Subject oracle_fdw with oracle os authentication
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi

I have Oracle with OS authentication.

And I have installed PostgreSQL and I want to migrate data from Oracle to PostgreSQL database.

I have performed steps:

CREATE EXTENSION oracle_fdw;

CREATE SERVER oradb FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER oracle_fdw OPTIONS (dbserver '');

GRANT USAGE ON FOREIGN SERVER oradb TO postgres;

CREATE USER MAPPING FOR postgres SERVER oradb OPTIONS (user '', password '');

Then I have created foreign table and I want to select from it.

Unfortunatelly, oracle_fdw is unable to connect using OS authentication and it doesn’t work.

Is it possible to use oracle_fdw to have OS authentication?

Regards,
Anna