Re: BUG #15600: ts_stat's nentry maxes out at 255 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Christoph Gößmann
Subject Re: BUG #15600: ts_stat's nentry maxes out at 255
Date
List pgsql-bugs
That information is very helpful, thanks. I've tried verifying directly with the to_tsvector() function and could see
thatyou are right about no more than 255 locations being saved in the vector. So it makes sense adding that to the
documentation,otherwise people with large documents will obtain misleading or wrong numbers.