Re: Systemd vs logging collector - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc Mamin
Subject Re: Systemd vs logging collector
Date
List pgsql-general

Hello,

are you just missing this parameter:

#log_destination = 'stderr'             # Valid values are combinations of
                                        # stderr, csvlog, syslog, and eventlog,
                                        # depending on platform.  csvlog
                                        # requires logging_collector to be on.

regards,