Re: Way to identify the current session's temp tables within pg_class ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Marc Mamin
Subject Re: Way to identify the current session's temp tables within pg_class ?
Date
List pgsql-general

thanks,

I've also notice that ::regclass only returns the oid of the "accessible" table.
It is sufficient for my need, although it doesn't tell whether the table is temporary or not:

    SELECT * FROM pg_class where oid='foo'::regclass

regards,

marc