Re: misleading lang_name case in CREATE FUNCTION doc. - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Marc Mamin
Subject Re: misleading lang_name case in CREATE FUNCTION doc.
Date
List pgsql-docs

something like :?

The name of the language that the function is implemented in.
Can be 'sql', 'c', 'internal', or the name of a user-defined procedural language.
Single quotes are optional, they required correct case when used.

regards,

Marc Mamin