Re: Add SKIP LOCKED to VACUUM and ANALYZE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bossart, Nathan
Subject Re: Add SKIP LOCKED to VACUUM and ANALYZE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 7/22/18, 10:12 PM, "Michael Paquier" <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> The refactoring for CLUSTER is pretty obvious, and makes the API a bit
> cleaner, so attached is a proposal of patch to do so.  Thoughts?

Sorry for the delay on these patches!  This is nearly identical to
what I started writing last night, so it looks good to me.

+typedef enum ClusterOption
+{
+    CLUOPT_RECHECK,                /* recheck relation state */
+    CLUOPT_VERBOSE                /* print progress info */
+}            ClusterOption;

It looks like the last line here has a bit of extra whitespace
compared to the other code in parsenodes.h.

Nathan