Re: Another swing at JSON - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bernd Helmle
Subject Re: Another swing at JSON
Date
List pgsql-hackers

--On 17. Juni 2011 18:06:58 -0400 Joseph Adams <joeyadams3.14159@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Done.  Note that this module builds, tests, and installs successfully
> with USE_PGXS=1.  However, building without USE_PGXS=1 produces the
> following:
>
>     CREATE EXTENSION json;
>     ERROR:  incompatible library "/usr/lib/postgresql/json.so": version
> mismatch     DETAIL:  Server is version 9.1, library is version 9.2.
>
> Similar problems occur with a couple other modules I tried (hstore, intarray).

Hmm, works for me. Seems you have messed up your installation in some way
(build against current -HEAD but running against a 9.1?).

I'm going to review in the next couple of days again.

--
Thanks

    Bernd