Re: pgsql Replication Proxy (was Re: Replication for a - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Diehl, Jeffrey
Subject Re: pgsql Replication Proxy (was Re: Replication for a
Date
List pgsql-sql
I love this idea.  The proxy could return immediately instead of making my
program block on update.

One note, though.  Instead of a stack, you need a FIFO.  For example:

delete from sometable where field=value;
insert into sometable (field) values (value1);
insert into sometable (field) values (value2);

This code breaks in a stack and only works in a fifo.  Minor point, though.

So do we have a volunteer to write such a tool?  <grin>

Mike Diehl.