Happy Holidays - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Andy Astor
Subject Happy Holidays
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

To the PostgreSQL Community:

All of us at EnterpriseDB want to thank the community for creating an amazing base upon which to build our new company. It’s been a busy year for us, going from zero to 70 people, raising venture capital, and working hard to promote both PostgreSQL itself and EnterpriseDB’s additions. In the coming year, we will continue to sponsor and employ individuals, fund and contribute projects, and look for other creative ways to help out. (Feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions.) In the meantime, we wish everyone and their families a fantastic holiday season, and an incredible 2006.

All the best,

     -- Andy

Andy Astor, CEO
EnterpriseDB Corporation