Re: COPY column order - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Brent Wood
Subject Re: COPY column order
Date
List pgsql-general
You can specify the column order in the copy statement:

psql -d test -c "create table ttt (id serial primary key, name varchar(10), value int);"
echo "10|one" | psql -d test -c "copy ttt (value,name) from stdin with delimiter '|';"
psql -d test -c "select * from ttt;"
 id | name | value
  1 | one  |    10
(1 row)