Re: Emulating trigger BEFORE SELECT behavior - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alfonso Afonso
Subject Re: Emulating trigger BEFORE SELECT behavior
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Atri

Maybe you could think different and, instead of do a "before select trigger", you can:

- create a store procedure with result is a recordset
- create a view

If you can't... could you please explain us a bit more about the requirements about this before action?

Good luck

Regards