PostgreSQL 9.3 synchronous replication - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Sergey Arlashin
Subject PostgreSQL 9.3 synchronous replication
Date
Re: PostgreSQL 9.3 synchronous replication
List pgsql-admin
Hi!

Recently I've found out that synchronous replication just guarantees that the commit has reached the transaction log on
theslave. Therefore that doesn't mean the slave has replayed the transaction log and a query against the slave will
showthe transaction's results.

So I'm wondering if there is a way to ensure that once a transaction is committed the data is available on the slave
andI can get it by executing a query against the slave?

--
Best regards,
Sergey Arlashin