Re: Mac OS X, PostgreSQL, PL/Tcl - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Scott Goodwin
Subject Re: Mac OS X, PostgreSQL, PL/Tcl
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Ok, so it's something specific to my setup. I created a test account,
logged in and compiled postgresql there with a clean shell environment
and it worked fine. So I'm shooting myself in the foot in my login
environment. *sigh*.

thanks,

/s.