Re: 7.4.1 release status - Turkish Locale - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nicolai Tufar
Subject Re: 7.4.1 release status - Turkish Locale
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I run regression tests under tr_TR locale. To do this I hardcoded
Turkish locale in initdb in pg_regress.sh. Three tests failed, I
attached resulting diff.

With days of the week, the same problem is with downcasting occurs. I
think it is not that crucial, but the rest of the differences in the
file seem to be important. I was not able to interpret them.

Thanks,
Nicolai