Re: Mac OS X, PostgreSQL, PL/Tcl - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Mac OS X, PostgreSQL, PL/Tcl
Date
Re: Mac OS X, PostgreSQL, PL/Tcl  (Scott Goodwin <scott@scottg.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Scott Goodwin <scott@scottg.net> writes:
> Hoping someone can help me figure out why I can't get PL/Tcl to load
> without crashing the backend on Mac OS 10.3.2.

FWIW, pltcl seems to work for me.  Using up-to-date Darwin 10.3.2
and PG CVS tip, I didconfigure --with-tcl --without-tk
then make, make install, etc.  pltcl installs and passes its regression
test.

> psql:/Users/scott/pgtest/add_languages.sql:12: server closed the
> connection unexpectedly
>          This probably means the server terminated abnormally
>          before or while processing the request.

Can you provide a stack trace for this?