RE: Bug in execution of EXISTS and IN clauses for large tables - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Martin Kos
Subject RE: Bug in execution of EXISTS and IN clauses for large tables
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Thank you Tom,

I agree, there is not much sense in dissecting it if it's not reproducible in the current versions.

Just to confirm (sorry if this is a trivial question) - the "exists" and "in" should never behave like an inner join, right?
Thanks.

Best wishes,
Martin

Martin Kos
Follow Us
Biomedical Data Scientist Analytics
Facebook
LinkedIn
Twitter
YouTube

E: martin.kos@molecularhealth.com
Molecular Health GmbH
Kurfürsten‑Anlage 21
69115
Heidelberg
www.molecularhealth.com
Molecular Health
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Prof. Dr. Christof Hettich
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Friedrich von Bohlen und Halbach (Sprecher der Geschäftsleitung), Dr. Stephan Brock
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Heidelberg
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim - HRB 338037

Confidentiality note: ​The information in this email and any attachment may contain confidential and proprietary information of Molecular Health GmbH, Molecular Health, Inc. and/or its affiliates and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited and may cause liability. In case you have received this message due to an error in transmission, we kindly ask you to notify the sender immediately and to delete this email and any attachment from your system.