Re: Problem after replication switchover - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lars Arvidson
Subject Re: Problem after replication switchover
Date
List pgsql-general
> I'd guess it's probably more like option 3 - Glusterfs ate my database.

Hi, thanks for your reply!
We do archive logs on a distributed Glusterfs volume in case the streaming replication gets too far behind and the
transactionlogs have been removed.
Would a restore of a corrupt archived log file give the symptoms we are seeing? Would not Postgresql detect that the
logfilewas corrupt?
Are there some way I can analyze archived logs files to see if this is the problem?

Regards
Lars Arvidson