RE: duplicate OID issue when using pg_upgrade to move from 9.3 to 9.5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Duarte Carreira
Subject RE: duplicate OID issue when using pg_upgrade to move from 9.3 to 9.5
Date
List pgsql-general

Tom, just did a pg_dump -s from 9.3 and there are no warnings in the output file. It goes smoothly and fast (few seconds). Database is around 50GB, schema 9MB. Has postgis and a few more extensions – ogr_fdw (from postigs), file_fdw, postgres_fdw, table_func.

I also did a pg_dumpall -s and also no warnings.

I do a pg_dump full backup every week with no incidents.

Versions are:

Windows x64

9.3.22

9.5.15