RE: duplicate OID issue when using pg_upgrade to move from 9.3 to 9.5 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Duarte Carreira
Subject RE: duplicate OID issue when using pg_upgrade to move from 9.3 to 9.5
Date
Re: duplicate OID issue when using pg_upgrade to move from 9.3 to 9.5  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Sure, I'll be sending you the dump shortly off-list.

Duarte

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
Enviada: 25 de janeiro de 2019 14:28
Para: Duarte Carreira <DCarreira@edia.pt>
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Assunto: Re: duplicate OID issue when using pg_upgrade to move from 9.3 to 9.5

Duarte Carreira <DCarreira@edia.pt> writes:
> Tom, just did a pg_dump -s from 9.3 and there are no warnings in the output file. It goes smoothly and fast (few
seconds).Database is around 50GB, schema 9MB. Has postgis and a few more extensions - ogr_fdw (from postigs), file_fdw,
postgres_fdw,table_func.

Hmph.  Would you be willing to send me a schema-only dump (off-list!) of the problematic database?  The best format
wouldbe an "-Fc -s"
pg_dump output, because that would show what pg_dump thinks the dependencies are.  Be sure you make it with the newer
pg_dump.

            regards, tom lane