RE: Possible corrupt index? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Zahir Lalani
Subject RE: Possible corrupt index?
Date
List pgsql-general
>Any changes occur between the time it worked and the time it did not?
>Say a crash, change in schema, new data added and so on.

Not as far as we can tell - one of my DB team noticed it day before yesterday - there were no tell tale signs of any
issuesbut we have seen issues yesterday with certain records not being found

>Per below the version 10 servers use en_GB.UTF_8 and the production one en_US.UTF-8.
>Why the difference?
>And did the production used to be en_GB.UTF_8?

All servers used to be en_US as I think that was the default and had been setup early in our use of PG. I suspect our
devopsguy corrected this during the upgrade.

>Have you logged into the production instance using psql and tried the queries to see if they work?
Not via psql, but as I said we saw issues from our app layer. I will do a similar test with psql and let you know