RE: PostgreSQL DB checkpoint error! - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Ashok kumar Mani
Subject RE: PostgreSQL DB checkpoint error!
Date
List pgsql-admin

Classification: External

Dear Rui DeSousa,

I would like to share the row counts of the big tables in zabbix as below.

What would you suggest if vacuum full and reindex is not possible then, is there any way to avoid blocking issue?

zabbix=# select count(*) from alerts;

count

-------

15354

(1 row)

zabbix=# select count(*) from history;

   count

-----------

897550571

(1 row)

zabbix=# select count(*) from history_uint;

   count

945414161

(1 row)

Best Wishes,