Re: JDBC-94: "Multiple resultsets were returned by query" in query end with "; " - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From bocap
Subject Re: JDBC-94: "Multiple resultsets were returned by query" in query end with "; "
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

Thanks all.

Ngày 08-10-2015, vào lúc 03:47, Dave Cramer-8 [via PostgreSQL] <[hidden email]> viết:

I've pushed the PR so the next version will not do this

I hope i could use it soon

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca