Re: Mac OS "crash" - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam H.Pendleton
Subject Re: Mac OS "crash"
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mar 19, 2004, at 5:13 AM, Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Are the *.xrc files present there?
> For testing purposes, you could change that #ifdef embracint that part
> of code, to use embedded xrc dialogs instead of loading them from
> file. Since usually xrc dialogs are piggy-backed on the executable, I
> didn't bother about debug code here.

Yeah, the .xrc files are there; the function should work as far as I
can tell.  I was going to try removing the "*.xrc" and see what
happened.  I will also try forcing the embedded XRC dialogs instead of
work, other than just adjusting the #ifdef...#endif code?

ahp