Re: sam/have a problem executing a cursor from pgadmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: sam/have a problem executing a cursor from pgadmin
Date
List pgadmin-support
Please use the pgadmin-support@postgresql.org list for support...
-----Original Message-----
From: sam [mailto:sam@systelinc.com]
Sent: 22 April 2002 08:18
To: Dave Page
Subject: sam/have a problem executing a cursor from pgadmin

Hi Dave,
Greetings. I have a problem. I am able to execute a cursor from the backend(postgresql on linux) and see the cursor returns rows. when i try to execute it from pgadmin sql window, it does not return anyrows and says 'Query executed Ok'. Could you please tell me what is the problem.

There is no problem, you just can't use cursors through pgAdmin/ODBC like that.

The front end that i am using to develop my application is being coded in JSP. can you suggest to me an appropriate way of handling the postgresql in JSP
Thanks & Regards
Sam Seetepalli
Nope. I wouldn't recognise JSP if it came and bit me :-)

Regards, Dave.