Re: xrc Fonts / resizing - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Stefan Csomor
Subject Re: xrc Fonts / resizing
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

please consider moving to sizers sooner or later, because even dialog units
will fail among systems where certain controls have a different layout
proportions, eg notebook tabs under OSX. Using sizers will also allow us in
the future to embed the default layouting guidelines of a platform.

Thanks,

Stefan