how to view TOAST table - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Abhisekh Mohapatro
Subject how to view TOAST table
Date
List pgadmin-support
tablewhich has a column with datatype BYTEA.<p class="MsoNormal">In order to trigger TOAST mechanism for the column, I
havemade the following alteration.<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">ALTER TABLE table_name ALTER COLUMN
column_nameSET STORAGE EXTERNAL<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">Please suggest me if I have to make any other
changes.<pclass="MsoNormal">Also I am unable to view the TOAST table.<p class="MsoNormal"> <p class="MsoNormal">Please
bgcolor="#ffffff"><fontcolor="#000000"><pre>DISCLAIMER: