Re: ERROR: text search configuration "pg_catalog.english" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Child
Subject Re: ERROR: text search configuration "pg_catalog.english" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
In my snowball_create.sql I find:

-- No language-specific snowball dictionaries, for lack of shared library support

This build comes from postgresqlformac.com the "Unified Installer - 8.3.0 (PostgreSQLforMac)"

Now I am considering that it might have been better to compile my own, but before I do this is there anyway to get the libraries / dictionaries installed?

Thanks again,

Tim