Re: Bad sorting on source - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Bad sorting on source
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mar 4, 2014, at 12:23 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM, Jonathan S. Katz
<jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:
> On Mar 4, 2014, at 11:45 AM, Robert Treat wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Jonathan S. Katz
>> <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:

>>> Not publicly AFAIK - there are a handful of items in redmine.
>>>

>> Hmm, I looked in redmine, but I only see pgadmin stuff; permissions
>> issue? or maybe wrong url?
>
> Looks like access - Magnus, Dave or Stefan can fix.

Done.

Oh, and FYI, the reason it's closed I believe that it's sometimes used for information about security issues, either in postgres or in the website itself. It's not to intentionally exclude people. So if we wanted an actual TODO list for it, sticking one of those on the wiki might be a good idea.

+1 it would not behoove us to collect some ideas there, anyway.

Jonathan