Re: create batch script to import into postgres tables - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From cgerard999@gmail.com
Subject Re: create batch script to import into postgres tables
Date
Re: create batch script to import into postgres tables
List pgsql-admin

Remove the quotes around echo

echo select count(*) from web_20200619; | "C:\Program Files\postgresql\11\bin\psql" -d *** -h *** -U ***

or, store your query into a text file and use

psql -f query.sql

Sent from my mobile phone