Re: REVIEW: EXPLAIN and nfiltered - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: REVIEW: EXPLAIN and nfiltered
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 10:16 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> This patch looked good, in general, to me.  I added a few documentation
> updates and a comment, but it's a very straight-forward patch as far as
> I can tell.  Passes all regressions and my additional testing.

I have not looked at the code for this patch at all as yet, but just
as a general user comment - I really, really want this.  It's one of
about, uh, two pieces of information that the EXPLAIN output doesn't
give you that is incredibly important for troubleshooting.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company