Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Different encoding for string values and identifier strings? Or (select 'tést' as tést) returns different values for string and identifier... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Different encoding for string values and identifier strings? Or (select 'tést' as tést) returns different values for string and identifier...
Date
In response to Re: Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Re: [GENERAL] Different encoding for string values and identifier strings? Or (select 'tést' as tést) returns different values for string and identifier...  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general

Hmmmmm,

I'm using osx 10.6.6 and I compiled PG myself from source. Is there any configure option or any library I may use to get the correct behavior? Is there any runtime setting I can make to change this tolower() behavior, maybe skip the call?

Thanks in advance.

--
Sent from my Android phone

Francisco Figueiredo Jr.