Re: REVIEW: "writable CTEs" - doc patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: REVIEW: "writable CTEs" - doc patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 03:48, Peter Geoghegan
<peter.geoghegan86@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that a major goal of the DocBook format is that it separates
> content from presentation, so whatever tool is used to render that
> content as HTML for .org isn't necessarily publicly available.

Sure it is. And FWIW, it just uses the HTML generated by the docbook
tools, we don't actually work off the SGML.

The current version can be found at
https://pgweb.postgresql.org/browser/trunk/portal/tools/docs.

The new, upcoming, version that does things like attempt-to-make-xhtml
is at
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgweb.git;a=blob;f=tools/docs/docload.py;h=5abc2f734003d28836a85fbc0ec6c01804937af8;hb=a3523e2ba8a250950a928879ae7fa5c0a8a46d94

You will quickly notice they do basically nothing other than read in
the HTML, and then "copy/paste" it into the current framework.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/