Re: Integrated Trigers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Willy-Bas Loos
Subject Re: Integrated Trigers
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

do you want to know how to create a trigger?

do you want to know how to list the triggers in your database?
- in pgAdmin they are listed in the tree-view under each table.
- in psql use the command \d <table>

>using postgresql would help me? and how ?
PostgreSQL would be your database engine (RDBMS, database software). It would be hard to have triggers without database software to begin with.

hth

WBL

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 12:59 PM, Alpha Beta <dzjitaru@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm still at beginning regarding databases.  I got a question about trigers that model the behavior of some data,
usualy a relational database may contain trigers and declarative sql constraints.
My question is how could I detect these trigers within a database?
using postgresql would help me? and how ?

Best,

--
"Patriotism is the conviction that your country is superior to all others because you were born in it." -- George Bernard Shaw