Re: Which RAID Controllers to pick/avoid? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dan Birken
Subject Re: Which RAID Controllers to pick/avoid?
Date
Re: Which RAID Controllers to pick/avoid?  (Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-performance
Thank you everybody for the detailed answers, the help is well appreciated.

A couple of follow-up questions:
- Is the supercap + flash memory considered superior to the BBU in practice?  Is that type of system well tested?
- Is the linux support of the LSI and Adaptec cards comparable?

-Dan