Re: index row requires 10040 bytes, maximum size is 8191 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From akp geek
Subject Re: index row requires 10040 bytes, maximum size is 8191
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for all your valuable thoughts . It took me a while to read all your suggestions , still trying to understand it fully.

What we do with the text that I have mentioned is, we have search functionality on the text. The user enters some keywords and then the application should be able to search for all the text that matches the key word.