Re: [HACKERS] postgres 9.0 crash when bringing up hot standby - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] postgres 9.0 crash when bringing up hot standby
Date
List pgsql-admin
On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:53 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
> So, loading libpqwalreceiver library crashes. It looks like it might be
> pthread-related. Perhaps something wrong with our makefiles, causing
> libpqwalreceiver to be built with wrong flags? Does contrib/dblink work? If
> you look at the build log, what is the command line used to compile
> libpqwalreceiver, and what is the command line used to build other
> libraries, like contrib/dblink?

I haven't seen any response to this from the OP, but it seems
worrisome.  Has anyone else tested a Hot Standby configuraration -
successfully or otherwise - on AIX?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise Postgres Company