Re: Comparing Enumerated Types between JDBC and ODBC drivers - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Richard Broersma
Subject Re: Comparing Enumerated Types between JDBC and ODBC drivers
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 6:11 AM, Radosław Smogura
<rsmogura@softperience.eu> wrote:

> If you want SQL COMPOSITE types, only one way to access them (as I think),
> is similarly, by get/set String. JDBC driver doesn't support custom mapping
> of UDT to Java classes.
>
> It's looks ODBC driver has better support for PSQL.

I think I understand.  Would you say that the underlying issue here is
the difference between the JDBC and ODBC specification?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.