error order when debug postgresql step by step? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From hom
Subject error order when debug postgresql step by step?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
HI, I tried to debug PostgreSQL under Redhat with Eclipse.
I follew the guide ' Working with Eclipse ', and build the DB successfully.
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Eclipse

However, when I debug the souce code step by step, I found it run in
the wrong order.

I think the cause maybe the share library and  the source code do not match.
I have add MY_PG_INS_DIR/lib to LD_LIBRARY_PATH, but it does't work at all.

How can I do to make sure the right excute order when I debug step by step ?

Thank you for answering.

--
Best Wishes!

                                     hom