Re: peer-to-peer replication with Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mike Christensen
Subject Re: peer-to-peer replication with Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general
Man that sounds awesome.  I need that now.  So does that mean you'd
have one beefy SQL server for all the updates and everything writes to
that, and then you'd have a bunch of read-only servers and new data
trickles into them from the master continuously?

Mike