Re: Copying a column into a temp. table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alexander Farber
Subject Re: Copying a column into a temp. table
Date
List pgsql-general
[sorry, I didn't intend to send my prev. reply off-list]

Hello Gurjeet,

thanks for you interest! I've just summarized my problem at the

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?uid=221190&f=46&t=2105913&start=0

I log protocols of card games into forum_id=5 as Anonymous user_id=1
at my site http://preferans.de and there are currently:

phpbb=> select count(*) from phpbb_posts where poster_id=1;
 count
--------
 115431
(1 row)

I use phpBB 3.0.7-PL1 with postgresql-server-8.1.21-1.el5_5.1 with
CentOS Linux 5.5, both under 32-bit (development VM) and 64-bit
(production server).

Regards
Alex