Re: which function should i invoke to create a table and insert tuples? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thom Brown
Subject Re: which function should i invoke to create a table and insert tuples?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 17 May 2010 15:53, sunpeng <bluevaley@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for your quickly reply.
Maybe i haven't expressed clearly.My purpose is in the postgresql source codes which function invoke should i use to create table and insert tuples.
for example are there any function just like _createTable(char *tableName,int firstColumn,int secondColumn) ?

Please use "reply to all" so everyone can see your responses.

I'm not aware of anything that will do what you're asking.  You can use client interfaces (http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/client-interfaces.html) but as for libraries with variadic functions, I wouldn't know.

Regards

Thom