Re: 8K recordsize bad on ZFS? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Dimitri
Subject Re: 8K recordsize bad on ZFS?
Date
List pgsql-performance
Josh,

it'll be great if you explain how did you change the records size to
128K? - as this size is assigned on the file creation and cannot be
changed later - I suppose that you made a backup of your data and then
process a full restore.. is it so?

Rgds,
-Dimitri