Downtime for commitfest.postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Downtime for commitfest.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!

If all things go according to plans, we will be moving the VM that
runs commitfest.postgresql.org to new hw+platform tomorrow, in the AM
European time. Expected downtime is just a couple of minutes, and I
will leave the old server still responding but in read-only mode.
Thus, if you get a read-only error and it doesn't go away in 5
minutes, you may want to give your DNS resolver a kick..

We'll post more information here as the work progresses.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/