Re: Downtime for commitfest.postgresql.org - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Downtime for commitfest.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 18:14, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> If all things go according to plans, we will be moving the VM that
> runs commitfest.postgresql.org to new hw+platform tomorrow, in the AM
> European time. Expected downtime is just a couple of minutes, and I
> will leave the old server still responding but in read-only mode.
> Thus, if you get a read-only error and it doesn't go away in 5
> minutes, you may want to give your DNS resolver a kick..
>
> We'll post more information here as the work progresses.

This migration is now complete. If you get a read-only error, it's
because your DNS hasn't updated. You can temporarily hardcode it in
your hosts file (but as usual, only do this temporarily). The new IP
is 67.192.147.117.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/