Re: slow query performance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Anj Adu
Subject Re: slow query performance
Date
List pgsql-performance
Is there a way to determine a reasonable value for random_page_cost
via some testing with OS commands. We have several postgres databases
and determining this value on a case by case basis may not be viable
(we may have to go with the defaults)