Re: How to Insert and retrieve multilingual (Hindi "an Indian language") into PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: How to Insert and retrieve multilingual (Hindi "an Indian language") into PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hello

 PostgreSQL doesn't support multilangual tables now - etc it isn't
more than one collation per database. But you can store any langual
text when this language is supported by UTF8. Just use UTF8 encoding
for your database.

Regards
Pavel Stehule

see help for initdb and createdb commands